May 09, 2012

Random thoughts on hump day.

  • Is it just me, or is everyone, I repeat everyone engaged. It's true. Everytime I log into Facebook, there is a new status update that someone in the Facebook world is engaged...and you should see all the wedding receptions I have been invited to. At one time, I had 8 different wedding events to attend. Am I happy for all these lovebirds? Yes. Did I attend any of these lovebirds weddings? No.
  • Speaking of Facebook, I believe it is good for one reason: networking. I joined a Higley Friends page advertising my piano lessons and within 5 hours I had 13 students. SCORE!
  • I ate too much of mom's homemade granola this morning...and I had a stomach ache all day. I would rather have granola over candy/chocolate any day! strange. i know.
  • love love LOVE the weather this afternoon. rainy. cloudy. bliss. 
  • I am on the hunt to find a pretty, modest lace dress. I have found many lace dresses, but to my dismay, they are short. All I want people, is a lace dress that hits my knee and is flattering. Is that too much to ask!? I'm dying for this lace dress & am determined to find one!
  • I very much enjoy mom and my daily morning 3.5 mile runs. They are fabulous and we both agree that it is the best way to start the day. Then we come home and drink our yummy green smoothies filled with spinach, cherries, blueberries, frozen banana, protein powder, and pears. mmm...
  • Lastly, I LOVE free food. Last Wednesday, Jessie, her friend, & I went to the temple and then to Joe's for their free food special. It was wonderful.

No comments: