April 16, 2013

Mondays are good days

It's 12:08am and I can't sleep. Nights like these are happening more often. 

I don't know why. 

Maybe it's because my mind is racing with a million different thoughts: my mission, school, what I'm going to eat for breakfast, things like that.
Or maybe I can't sleep because I got a sweet email from Elder Boyd earlier today...
Ya, that's probably why! 

Mondays have become such well anticipated days for me. It has been so fun for me to get weekly, personalized emails just for me from my best friend who is serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Nicaragua! It's so fun to hear about Grant's successes and to see his testimony grow and grow and grow! He's such an awesome, 'on fire,' missionary who is changing many lives!

AND, what's so cool is that in a couple of months our lives will be very similar again...We'll both be in South America (Grant in Nicaragua, me in Uruguay) preaching this wonderful gospel to those who are searching for the truth. I can't wait! The church is true, oh so true!



(Don't these pictures make you smile?)

I'm smiling.







#2011babyfaces


No comments: