March 18, 2013

My friends become Mrs.

Can being a bridesmaid be considered a hobby? 

I sure do consider it a hobby.

It is so fun to be apart of my friend's special days. They have been waiting for this day for their entire lives and I get the privilege to be apart of it. 

I soak up that moment wedding dress shopping with them. I soak up the moment when they walk out of those beautiful temple doors with their new husbands in hand, showting and cheering. They did it. I soak up the moment of seeing them glow in their beautiful wedding dresses. I soak up the moment of giving them the biggest hug. I soak up the moment of taking pictures and everyone smiling from ear to ear. I soak up the moment of seeing my dear friends completely and utterly in love with their perfect man. It is so fun and it makes me so happy.

And that, my friends, is why I consider being a bridesmaid a hobby.












No comments: