April 24, 2012

Heaven is here.

I just finished Nie Nie's book "Heaven is Here." Let me just tell you, I am not a big reader at all. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I finished a book on my own that I didn't have to read for school. I finished this 300 page book in 4 days. 4 days people! 

Stephanie Nielson truly inspires me. I love love love reading her blog & I absolutely loved reading her book and hearing her story. I have never been so touched and uplifted after reading a book. I laughed, I cried, and my testimony was strengthened. I got butterflies in chapter 3 when she wrote about how her and Mr. Nielson met as well as their first date. Their love story is real and I think that is why I enjoyed it so much. I loved hearing about how much she loved motherhood and it made me so excited to be a mother someday. I cried when she described the accident she was in and how her life changed forever. 

Her faith is such an example to me. She testified that even as she was sitting in a hospital room with painfully burned skin, feeling like life couldn't get any worse, she felt Heavenly Father's love. Life is a precious gift. I could read this book over and over again- it is that good.


I love the Nielsons!

No comments: