December 21, 2012

If the world ended today-- 12.21.12

If the world ended today...

I would not be able to enjoy the little things that I did today...

I would not have been able to wake up and eat my favorite cereal.

If the world ended, I would not have to drive through crazy traffic to get to the dentist,

And I definitely would not be able to find awesome deals while thrift store shopping.

If the world ended today, I would not have enjoyed my time spent outside,
pulling weeds and picking oranges off of our orange trees with Hannah.

I would not have been able to exercise or have jump rope contests with James,

Or help mom and dad drop off Christmas goodies to the neighbors.

If the world ended today, I would not have been able to witness a miracle of forgiveness.

Finally, if the world ended today, I would not have been able to experience...
yet another blind date set up by my wonderful institute teacher. 




I like life to much, so
thank you, World, for always staying true to your inner self...
and not following the Mayan calendar ;)

No comments: