April 21, 2011

Prom Season

Prom season is here once again. It's always a stressful time of year, but in the end, everything always works out! In 2 days, I had 2 different surprises.

The first happened the afternoon we returned back from California. The doorbell rang. Annie and I ran to the door to find this. Ritz crackers making a pathway. I followed the path and found part of the poem. Grant asked me Mormon Prom! woot woot! So excited! :) The theme is "Putting on the Ritz."

 Grant knows me all to well. He gave me York mint patties.


Then today I walked into seminary and found this on my desk. I was a bit shocked. I was least expecting to be asked to school prom. But, holy cow, I am so excited! Landon Smith is the bomb!

Now all I need is a dress. Mmm...my life is complete bliss.

No comments: